HSM Powerline HDS 230 (dual stage) hard drive shredder
Secure, data policy compliant and economical. This hard drive shredder shreds digital data carriers into tiny particles and makes data re-creation virtually impossible.
“Made in Germany” quality
The high quality materials and proven HSM “Made in Germany” quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine.
Solid steel cutting rollers
The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers are robust and ensure a high level of durability!
For continuous operation
The powerful motor ensures a high cutting capacity and reliable continuous operation.
Can be moved on castors
We assumed that you just might want to move the device to a different place and so we designed it with castors.
Multifunction element for intuitive operation
Our multifunction element means that anyone and everyone can use the device intuitively without having to undergo extensive training.
Discharge conveyor belt
The discharge conveyor belt makes the collection of the shredded material easy and convenient. Any standard container can be used to collect the material at the end of the conveyor belt.
- Cutting width : 11.5 mm
- Particle length : 26 mm
- Cutting type : Particle cut
- Security level (DIN 66399) : H-5, O-3, T-3, E-2
- Shredder material: Hard Drives
- Noise level (idle operation) : 57 dB(A)
- Driving power : 6.2 kW
- Voltage : 400 V
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Width x Height x Depth : 1040 x 1696 x 3098 mm
- Weight : 1260 kg
- Colour : anthracite, light grey
- Installation of machine can be added for £245 + VAT. This will be by a trained HSM engineer.
- Please call/email us to enquire for more information on this machine 0151 336 2122 / firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICE INCLUDES VAT. VAT Invoice will be provided.
Price does include VAT. Products may not be in stock, if so we will do our best to get products ordered delivered as soon as possible. Larger products/imported products may take up to 6 weeks due to international shipping timescales. You will be notified if delivery is over five working days.