HSM SECURIO B34 document shredder
This premium document shredder in an elegant design provides for data security in an open-plan office. Thanks to the powerful drive, it reliably and quietly shreds the incoming amounts of data from up to eight people.
Made in Germany
The high quality materials and proven HSM “Made in Germany” quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine – and also 3 years warranty.
Solid steel cutting rollers with lifetime warranty
The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers with a lifetime warranty can easily cope with staples and paper clips and guarantee durability.
Anti-paper jam function
The paper feed with overload protection reduces paper jams and sustains the high throughput of paper.
Energy-saving in standby mode due to EcoSmart
In standby mode, intelligent control programme EcoSmart ensures there is an exceptionally low power consumption of 0.1 watts.
Blue Angel certification
The document shredder has been awarded the Blue Angel certificate for its durable construction, low energy consumption and the use of environmentally friendly materials.
For continuous operation
The powerful motor ensures a high cutting capacity and reliable continuous operation.
The quiet operating mode minimises noise development in the workplace which is an important consideration for your staff.
- Scope of application : Large office
- Protection class (DIN 66399) : high, very high
- Cutting width : 1.9 mm
- Particle length : 15 mm
- Cutting type : Particle cut
- Security level (DIN 66399) : P-5, F-2, E-4, T-5
- Cutting capacity in sheets 80g/m² : 12-13
- Cutting capacity in sheets 70g/m² : 14-16
- Shredder material : Paper, Credit card, Staples and paper clips
- Intake width : 310 mm
- Container volume / collecting : 100 l
- Container / collection volume in sheets : 1273
- Cutting speed : 80 mm/s
- Power consumption : 590 W
- Voltage : 230 V
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Width x Height x Depth : 541 x 845 x 439 mm
- Weight : 42 kg
- Colour : white
Price does include VAT. Products may not be in stock, if so we will do our best to get products ordered delivered as soon as possible. Larger products/imported products may take up to 6 weeks due to international shipping timescales. You will be notified if delivery is over five working days.